Pages

Monday 31 August 2015

All Time Best Eleven

I have been a football fans since i was a young boy. I'm lucky to live in an era full of great football players.  Its all started with my father who showed me, taught me about football until i become interested in football. Back in my school days i used to play for my school team until i was 16 when i decided to stop playing football. Football has become an essence in my life, i play 'bola'eat 'bola'and everything i do is all about bola. Okay, back to our topic which is best eleven that i ever witnessed in my life. So today I'm gonna share with you my favourite eleven players on the pitch until today. This eleven player consist of local and foreign players. Just so you know that it wasnt to pick eleven from millions in this football world. 

MY BEST ELEVEN ( ALL TIME)

Goalkeeper : Khairul Fahmi Che Mat ( Kelantan)
Left Back   :  Paulo Maldini (Italy)
Right Back:   Cafu(brasil)
Centre Back: Fabio Cannavaro (Italy)
Centre Back  : Thomas Vermaelen (Barca/ Belgium)
Paulo Maldini and Alessandro Niesta in 2005


Midfielder: Badhri Radzi ( Kelantan)
Midfielder : Aaron Ramsey ( Arsenal/ Wales)
Midfielder : Paul Scholes (Manchester United)

Forward: Ronaldo (Brazil)
Forward: Cristiano Ronaldo ( Real Madrid/ Portugal)
Forward : Luca Toni ( Italy)

There are two Ronaldo!!!
Before i leave you guys lets watch a video from our local legendary Goalkeeper, Khairul Fahmi Che Mat or Apek. Have fun watching the videos.




0 comments:

Post a Comment